Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fwd: [vlc] Business Ethics

Another scammer. What does G-mail let these through still?

This one was posted to the VLC developers mailing list. 



http://www.419eater.com 419Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sung Lee <sungleehk7@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Subject: [vlc] Business Ethics
To:


MR.SUNG LEE
DAH SING BANK LTD
DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH,CENTRAL HONG KONG,
HONG KONG.

Good Day,

I am Mr.Sung Lee, Auditing and Account Credit Officer, Dah Sing Bank Ltd
(Hong Kong).

I do insist in your confidence in this transaction. I am making this contact
with you, based on reliable information available to me courtesy of internet
business index and confirmed by my local chambers of commerce and industry
concerning your reputation.Thus I am convinced you would be capable to
provide me with a solution to a money transfer transaction of Forty Three
Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. This is to seek your
cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me own a
property and invest in the stable economy of your country. Accept my
apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be
revealed to you in due course. For your assistance, you shall receive 25% of
the funds to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses
incurred by both parties. I will appreciate if you can reply me on my
personal Email : sungleehk1@zing.vn

Kindly delete this e-mail if it does not suit your personal or business
ethics, as I will gladly appreciate.

Yours faithfully,
Sung Lee
______________________________________________________
vlc mailing list
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options:
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/vlc

No comments: