Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Fwd: Kiss to you my new friend


It's a spam, Right?  I know I never spoke with anyone about any such things, and this girl is so not my type.
Maybe it's a scam, but I am married with kids and have no interest. Anyone else feel free to follow up and get your Russian Wife.

John


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Camila <skagel49@aol.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Kiss to you my new friend
To: john.sokol@gmail.com


Hi, how is your mood, weather?
Today here in my city is  remarkable weather, and I have the perfect mood to sit on the internet. I want to tell you that we know each other a little, but I would like to know you better. Because we already had a mutual interest on the Internet one day, at  the dating site. But I don't visit that sites in Internet already. I have only  your e-mail addressl.
And now I would like to continue talking with you, if you're interested?
I think that if you're still in search of a girl of your life, then we can try dating, right?
BUT I want to tell you that in the month of April, I tried to talk to the man  whom I was interested at first. A few days later he asked me to show him my naked photos. Although we did not even know each other well.
And I never sent it to him, because I do not play online anygames. So I think that I'm a girl who appreciates myself and my culture, my upbringing. I would never have sent any naked body on the Internet - it would be a humiliation. I immediately lost all interest to that men. And never wrote him again. And from that moment has  passed 2 months already.
But I hope you're a different person. And if you  can appreciate the right girl. And would never make a such request.
I also do not like to talk a lot about myself now. But I want to say that I'm very versatile girl and take care about myself always. I like  sports and have some  other hobbies.
I am 31 y.o. and I live in Minsk Belorus alone and I don't have kids. My country located  in the Belorus. Well I stop now. Because I even don't  know whether you want it? Or perhaps you have a wife or girlfriend already?
If so, then I apologize for this letter. Just don't reply this. But if you're really looking for a serious relationship and never want to play online. Then I would be happy to continue. I hope you will like it.
I am sending you a photo and a warm hugs from Minsk Belorus.
Hoping to get a nswer from you soon, and  your new photos.
Camila here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah its definitely a scam, I just recently received that exact same letter. I decided to google it and I came across this. Just ignore and delete, at least that's what I am about to do.

Anonymous said...

And I'm in the unfortunate position of having had my domain name hijacked/spoofed as the originator of the email! Why me?! (I dare not put my name out there again! but if you come across this via google search, i'm a photographer)... Thanks John.